Street Department - Municipal Service Worker I
The City of Hermiston has an immediate opening for a Municipal Worker I. Pay range is $18.93 to $23.03 per hour depending on experience, qualifications and or certifications.
Minimum qualifications required:
* High School diploma or equivalent
* Valid driver’s license (Oregon CDL preferred)
* Weekend, Holiday and Shift Work may be required
* Experience operating construction equipment
* Pouring concrete
* Laying asphalt
* Must have the ability to obtain CDL within six months of hire date.
Application closing date: May 12, 2017, 5:00pm
The City of Hermiston is an equal opportunity employer and has an excellent benefit package.
Submit a City of Hermiston application to:
City of Hermiston
180 NE 2nd Street
Hermiston, OR 97838
Or email to: email@example.com
Resume and cover letter recommended but not required.