To maintain the financial stability of the community, promote a service-oriented government and provide courteous and friendly services to the residents of the community.
Responsibilities and Activities
In addition to various administrative duties, the finance office is responsible for budget preparation and control, investment management, payroll and personnel information, city election information, and the billing and receipting of utility accounts, special assessments, and miscellaneous billings. The department maintains the detailed records to handle city management, account and debt management, the administration of the senior and disabled taxi program, the solid waste utility franchise, administration of land contract management for all roadway programs, and similar capital expenditures.
- Amy Palmer, CPA, Finance Director/City Recorder
- Lilly Alarcon-Strong, Executive Assistant/Assistant City Recorder
- Barb McMahon, Accounting Assistant
- Sabra L. Alleman, General Clerical
- Crystal P. Inners, General Clerical
- Lori Peterson, General Clerical