City Council Regular Meeting & Work Session
Download/Print the complete agenda packet here or individual items below. (PDF)
(Packet Items coming shortly)
COUNCIL/CITY MANAGER WORK SESSION: CTUIR Fixed-Route Transit - 6:00PM
1. CALL MEETING TO ORDER– 7:00 pm
2. DECLARATION OF QUORUM
3. FLAG SALUTE
4. PROCLAMATIONS, PRESENTATIONS & RECOGNITIONS
5. CITIZEN INPUT ON NON-AGENDA ITEMS (Anyone wishing to bring anything before the council that is not on the agenda is asked to please do the following: 1. Limit discussion to not more than FIVE minutes; 2. State your name and address; 3. Direct your comments to the Mayor.)
6. CONSENT AGENDA
- Minutes of the July 25th, regular City Council meeting.
- Minutes of the June 7th and July 5th, Faith-Based Advisory Committee meetings.
- Minutes of the June 20th, Hispanic Advisory Committee meeting.
- Action – Motion to approve consent agenda items. Roll Call
7. ITEMS REMOVED FROM CONSENT AGENDA
8. PUBLIC HEARINGS
9. RESOLUTIONS & ORDINANCES
- Consider adopting the 2016 City of Hermiston Public Art Plan.
- Motion to adopt. Roll Call
11. COMMITTEE REPORTS City Committees and Liaison: Airport Advisory, Budget, Hispanic Advisory, Library Board, Parks & Recreation, Planning Commission, Recreation Projects Fund, Faith-Based Advisory Committee, Community Enhancement Committee, Public Safety Committee, Public Infrastructure Committee.
- Mayor’s Report –
- Council Report –
- Manager’s Report-
12. EXECUTIVE SESSION
- An Executive Session will convene pursuant to ORS 192.660 (2) (h) which allows the Council to meet in Executive Session to consult regarding the legal rights and duties of a public body with regard to current litigation or litigation likely to be filed.
- Call Recess.