City Council Regular Meeting & Work Session - Agenda
Council/City Manager Work Session - 6:00 PM
League of Oregon Cities
1. CALL MEETING TO ORDER– 7:00 pm
2. DECLARATION OF QUORUM
3. FLAG SALUTE
4. PROCLAMATIONS, PRESENTATIONS & RECOGNITIONS
5. CITIZEN INPUT ON NON-AGENDA ITEMS (Anyone wishing to bring anything before the council that is not on the agenda is asked to please do the following: 1. Limit discussion to not more than FIVE minutes; 2. State your name and address; 3. Direct your comments to the Mayor.)
6. CONSENT AGENDA
- Recommendation of standing committee vacancies for the unexpired portion of a 3-year term beginning July 1st, 2016 and ending June 30th, 2019.
Hispanic Advisory Committee- Positions #4 Jose Garcia and #7 Roy Nayar Barron.
Action – Motion to approve consent agenda items. Roll Call
7. ITEMS REMOVED FROM CONSENT AGENDA
8. PUBLIC HEARINGS
9. RESOLUTIONS & ORDINANCES
- Motion to adopt priority proposals for League of Oregon Cities Legislative Agenda.
Action – Motion to adopt. Roll Call
- Establish a comprehensive policy document for the Senior & Disabled Taxi Ticket Program, and increase the ticket price by $0.25 per ticket.
Action – Motion to approve. Roll Call
- May Financial Report.
Action- Motion to approve. Roll Call
11. COMMITTEE REPORTS
- City Committees and Liaison: Airport Advisory, Budget, Hispanic Advisory, Library Board, Parks & Recreation, Planning Commission, Recreation Projects Fund, Faith-Based Advisory Committee, Community Enhancement Committee, Public Safety Committee, Public Infrastructure Committee.
- Mayor’s Report –
- Council Report –
- Manager’s Report-