City Council Regular Meeting & Work Session - Agenda
Work Session - 6:00 PM
Electric Rate Discussion
1. CALL MEETING TO ORDER– 7:00 pm
2. DECLARATION OF QUORUM
3. FLAG SALUTE
4. PROCLAMATIONS, PRESENTATIONS & RECOGNITIONS
5. CITIZEN INPUT ON NON-AGENDA ITEMS (Anyone wishing to bring anything before the council that is not on the agenda is asked to please do the following: 1. Limit discussion to not more than FIVE minutes; 2. State your name and address; 3. Direct your comments to the Mayor.)
6. CONSENT AGENDA
- Recommendation of standing committee vacancies for the unexpired portion of a 4-year term beginning July 1st, 2016 and ending June 30th, 2020.
Library Board- Positions #1 Kay Bennett and #2 John F. Douglass.
- Liquor License Application - “Off-Premises Sales, New Outlet, Change Location” for Indulge located at 106 E. Main Street.
- Minutes of the May 9th, Work Session and regular City Council meeting.
- Minutes of the April 6th, Airport Advisory Committee.
- Minutes of the April 13th, Planning Commission meeting.
Action – Motion to approve consent agenda items. Roll Call
7. ITEMS REMOVED FROM CONSENT AGENDA
8. PUBLIC HEARINGS
9. RESOLUTIONS & ORDINANCES
- Police Department Introductions.
- EOTEC Monthly Report.
11. COMMITTEE REPORTS
- City Committees and Liaison: Airport Advisory, Budget, Hispanic Advisory, Library Board, Parks & Recreation, Planning Commission, Recreation Projects Fund, Faith-Based Advisory Committee, Community Enhancement Committee, Public Safety Committee, Public Infrastructure Committee.
- Mayor’s Report –
- Council Report –
- Manager’s Report –
- Hermiston School District.
- Pool Updates.