City Council Regular Meeting - Agenda
Download/Print the complete agenda packet here or individual items below. (PDF)
COUNCIL/CITY MANAGER WORK SESSION Natural Gas and Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Discussion - 6:00PM
1. CALL MEETING TO ORDER– 7:00 pm
2. DECLARATION OF QUORUM
3. FLAG SALUTE
4. PROCLAMATIONS, PRESENTATIONS & RECOGNITIONS
5. CITIZEN INPUT ON NON-AGENDA ITEMS (Anyone wishing to bring anything before the council that is not on the agenda is asked to please do the following: 1. Limit discussion to not more than FIVE minutes; 2. State your name and address; 3. Direct your comments to the Mayor.)
6. CONSENT AGENDA
- Minutes of the October 10th, work session and regular City Council meeting.
- Minutes of the September 7th, Airport Advisory Committee meeting.
- Minutes of the September 8th, Parks and Recreation Committee.
- Minutes of the September 13th, Transit Advisory Committee meeting.
- Minutes of the September 19th, Hispanic Advisory Committee meeting.
- Announcement of standing committee vacancy for the unexpired portion of a 1-year term beginning November 28th, 2016 and ending October 31st, 2017.
Parks and Recreation Committee- position #6.
(Deadline for submitting applications is October 27th, 2016.)
- Confirmation of committee appointments for the unexpired portion of a 2-year term beginning November 1st, 2016 and ending October 31st, 2018.
Parks and Recreation Committee- position #4-Carlisle Harrison, #5-Steve Williams, #7-Michael Kay.
- Confirmation of committee appointment for the unexpired portion of a 3-year term beginning November 1st, 2016 and ending October 31st, 2019.
Airport Advisory Committee- position #5- Ron Linn
- Action – Motion to approve consent agenda items. Roll Call
7. ITEMS REMOVED FROM CONSENT AGENDA
8. PUBLIC HEARINGS
9. RESOLUTIONS & ORDINANCES
- Resolution No. 2041- A resolution repealing Resolution 2018 and authorizing the Mayor to sign an agreement with the Oregon Department of Transportation to install a Multi-Use Trail on the south side of W Highland Ave between SW 11th St and Riverfront Park.
- Action- Motion to approve and lay upon the record. Roll Call
- EOTEC Monthly Report
- September Financial Report
- Action- Motion to approve. Roll Call
11. COMMITTEE REPORTS
City Committees and Liaison: Airport Advisory, Budget, Hispanic Advisory, Library Board, Parks & Recreation, Planning Commission, Recreation Projects Fund, Faith-Based Advisory, Community Enhancement, Public Safety, Public Infrastructure, Transit Planning, Festival Street Design.
- Mayor’s Report –
- Council Report –
- Manager’s Report-