City Council Regular Meeting - Agenda
1. CALL MEETING TO ORDER– 7:00 pm
2. DECLARATION OF QUORUM
3. FLAG SALUTE
4. PROCLAMATIONS, PRESENTATIONS & RECOGNITIONS
- Update Presentation from Faith Based Advisory Committee – James Lafollette
5. CITIZEN INPUT ON NON-AGENDA ITEMS (Anyone wishing to bring anything before the council that is not on the agenda is asked to please do the following: 1. Limit discussion to not more than FIVE minutes; 2. State your name and address; 3. Direct your comments to the Mayor.)
6. CONSENT AGENDA
- Minutes of the September 12th, regular City Council meeting.
- Minutes of the July 13th, Planning Commission meeting.
- Minutes of the August 15th, Hispanic Advisory Committee meeting.
- Announcement of standing committee vacancy for the unexpired portion of a 3-year term beginning November 1st, 2016 and ending October 31st, 2019.
Airport Advisory Committee- position #5
Parks and Recreation Committee- positions #4, #5, #6 and #7.
(Deadline for submitting applications is September 26th, 2016.)
Action – Motion to approve consent agenda items. Roll Call
7. ITEMS REMOVED FROM CONSENT AGENDA
8. PUBLIC HEARINGS
9. RESOLUTIONS & ORDINANCES
- Resolution 2040- Consider approval to allow the install of two “STOP” signs; North and South bound on E. McNary Street at NE Beebe Avenue.
Motion to approve and lay upon the record. Roll Call
- August Financial Report
Action- Motion to Approve. Roll Call
11. COMMITTEE REPORTS
- City Committees and Liaison: Airport Advisory, Budget, Hispanic Advisory, Library Board, Parks & Recreation, Planning Commission, Recreation Projects Fund, Faith-Based Advisory, Community Enhancement, Public Safety, Public Infrastructure, Transit Planning, Festival Street Design.
- Mayor’s Report –
- Council Report –
- Manager’s Report-