City Council Special Meeting - Agenda
Download/pring the complete agenda packet here, or individual items linked below. (20MB PDF)
1. CALL MEETING TO ORDER– 6:30 pm
2. DECLARATION OF QUORUM
3. FLAG SALUTE
4. CITIZEN INPUT ON NON-AGENDA ITEMS (Anyone wishing to bring anything before the council that is not on the agenda is asked to please do the following: 1. Limit discussion to not more than FIVE minutes; 2. State your name and address; 3. Direct your comments to the Chair.)
- Consider approval of the Sole Source Bid from General Pacific, Inc. to provide cellular-based water meters.
- Action - Motion to approve. Roll Call
- Consider allowing the Parks & Recreation Department to operate the Hermiston Conference/Community Center and offer office space to the Chamber of Commerce in the renovated Carnegie Library.
- Action- Motion to approve. Roll Call