157.056 Heavy Industrial Zone M2
(A) Uses permitted outright. In a M2 zone, the following uses and their accessory uses are permitted outright:
(1) A use permitted outright in a M1 zone; and
(2) Manufacturing, repairing, compounding, fabricating, processing, packing or storage of a use not listed in 157.055.
(B) Conditional uses permitted. In a M2 zone, the following uses and their accessory uses are permitted when authorized in accordance with the requirements of 157.205 through 157.210 of this chapter:
(1) Temporary dwelling unit;
(2) Planned unit development; and
(3) Sand and gravel pits, including related activities such as exploration excavation, rock crushing, asphalt protection and storage, subject to requirements in 157.148.
(C) Limitations on use. In a M2 zone, the following conditions and limitations shall apply:
(1) A use is prohibited which creates a nuisance because of noise, smoke, odor, dust or gas or which has been declared a nuisance by statute, by action of the municipal court or by a court of competent jurisdiction.
(2) Wastes and other materials shall be stored and grounds shall be maintained in a manner that will not attract or aid the propagation of insects or rodents or otherwise create a health hazard.
(3) Where outside storage is used, the use shall have a solid enclosure at least six feet in height.
(D) Lot size. Lot size requirements for a M1 zone shall apply in a M2 zone.
(E) Setback requirements. Yard requirements for a M1 zone shall apply in a M2 zone.
(F) Height of buildings. Height of building requirements for a M1 zone shall apply in a M2 zone.
(Ord. 1840, passed 22894) Penalty, see 157.999