Monday through Friday 8am - 5pm.
Police Report Copy Requests
- Requests being accepted via mail, fax and email:
Hermiston Police Department
330 S 1st St.
Hermiston, Oregon 97838
Fax 541-567-8469 email@example.com
- All requests will be processed and mailed within a reasonable amount of time.
- To download a Report Request Form, click here (pdf).
- If you had a motor vehicle accident and are looking for a copy of a report, please wait 2-3 days from the date of the accident before you request a copy of the report.
Criminal History/Background Checks
Please direct any request for Criminal History and Background check to the Oregon State Police, ID Services at 503-378-3070 or via their web site: www.oregon.gov/osp/id
In an effort to be responsive to the demand of our citizens, fingerprint services are available any day Monday through Friday when the records department is open. There may be times when the records department is closed during those days.
The fee for fingerprints is currently $20.00 and can be paid by check, debit, or credit card. The records department does not accept cash.
A current identification card or license is required at the time of the appointment.
- Vehicle release forms can be obtained during normal business hours of Monday through Friday 7am – 5pm, unless otherwise posted.
- To obtain a release form have the following with you:
- Proof of ownership on the vehicle impounded
- Valid insurance, providing documentation listing the vehicle with valid effective and expiration dates
- Valid driver
- We do not collect payment, that is handled at Bert’s Towing
Dispatch Services - 911 Communications
In an emergency call: 9-1-1
Effective July 1st 2014, the Hermiston Police Department Communications Center was closed and services were contracted with the Umatilla County PSAP (Public Safety Answering Point). Citizens with emergencies should call 911 and the call will automatically dial into the county dispatch center.
For non-emergency Police service