Have a complaint about odor? Have a question about weeds? Too much junk in your neighborhood?
We have programs for:
- Overgrown Lawn and Weeds
- RV's, Boat's, and Truck's parked in the street (for more than 24 hours)
- Garbage/ Junk/ Attractive Nuisances
- Abandoned Vehicles
- Abandoned/ Neglected/ Vacant Buildings
- Blowing Dust
- Improper Parking (wrong way, on sidewalk, blocking driveways, etc)
- Road Obstructions (basketball hoops, toys, etc)
- and more.
Not sure if your complaint is a code enforcement issue... That's ok, just ask. We're here to help.
Contact the City's Code Enforcement Officer, Mike Marcum, in writing at mmarcumhermiston.or.us or by phone at 541-667-5030 for more information or to submit a complaint.