- Monday - Friday, 8AM to 5PM.
- Weekends ,9AM to 5PM
- Closed Holidays
Residential & Commercial Manually Emptied Containers
Solid Waste Rate Schedule
|a. One container served weekly||$11.85 per month|
|b. Each additional container served weekly
(a & b for existing customers only)
|$8.10 per month|
|c. Extra charges per pickup for solid waste not on regular basis||$2.50 per container|
|d. Containers are priced at level-full with lid closed and extra charges will be made for “over-the-top bulk”||$1.50 minimum|
|2. Minimum special pickup charges||to be arranged between customer and collector|
- Regulation container (manually emptied)
- 32 gallon size maximum not to exceed 60 pounds in weight when filled and 18 pounds when empty.
- Containers must have lids and handles.
- Containers must be kept clean and in good condition (plastic liners recommended).
- Container placement must be easily accessible to driver.
- All garbage must be drained of excess liquids and wrapped.
- Ashes will be taken ONLY if placed in a plastic bag and tied. (Fire hazard to equipment and transfer station.)
- Any solid waste around the container will be taken and an extra charge made unless collector is otherwise notified by customer.
- No hazardous waste will be taken.
Mechanically Emptied Container Rate Schedule
Solid Waste Rate Schedule
1. 35 gallon cart served weekly
- residential curb
- commercial curb
|$10.25 per month|
- walk-in charge
|$5.30 per month|
|Senior Citizens on a limited income
(see Regulation #3 - page 2)
|$8.45 per month|
|- walk-in charge $5.30 per month|
|2. 90 gallon cart served weekly|
|- residential curb||$17.25 per month|
|- commercial curb||$21.05 per month|
|- walk-in charge||$5.30 per month|
|3. Commercial loose solid waste|
|a. 1½ yard container - once a week pickup||$71.00 per month|
|- each additional weekly pickup||$63.50 per month|
|b. 2 yard container - once a week pickup||$92.30 per month|
|- each additional weekly pickup||$83.35 per month|
|4. Commercial compacted solid waste||1½ times the loose container rate|
|5. Cardboard recycling container||$9.90 per month|
- 1 ½ yard and larger containers must be placed on a hard level surface in a location that will prevent container run-away.
- Container placement must be easily accessible to truck and collector.
- Senior Citizens on a limited income requesting reduced rate must make application to the City and meet the Oregon State Poverty Income guidelines.
Drop-Box Rate Schedule
Drop-box service within 7-day period
|$30.00 for first box|
|Drop-boxes weighing up to five tons||$51.70 haul fee plus $5.80 per cu. yd.
or $63.80 per ton whichever is greater
|Drop-boxes weighing five tons and greater||$192.95 haul fee plus $35.55 per ton|
|Demurrage charge per box after 7th day||$4.00 per day|
- Drop-boxes are priced and can be loaded level full with a maximum weight of 10 tons.
Compacted Drop-Box Rate Schedule
Compacted drop-boxes weighing up to five tons - compactor on call
|$68.00 per hour haul fee plus $5.85 per cu. yd. or $63.80 per ton whichever is greater|
|Compacted drop-boxes weighing five tons and greater - compactor on call||$209.25haul fee plus $35.55 per ton|
Permit for Yard Trimmings
Residential yard trimming disposal permits are available upon request at the City Hall or Sanitary Disposal office for residential customers in good standing.