Come join Hermiston Recreation at a Trail Blazer basketball game on March 9th vs. the Phoenix Suns! By purchasing a game ticket, children will be invited to participate in an hour-long clinic on the Blazers court with an instructor.
- Ticket Cost:
- $25 - 300 Level Tickets
- $77 - 200 Level Tickets
- $121 - 100 Level Tickets
- Date: Saturday, March 9th
- Game Time: 7:00 pm
- *Game tickets must be purchased online at https//fevo.me/hpr
- Clinic Time: 2:30 pm-3:30 pm
- *Register for free clinic a bit.ly/hermistonactive
- When: April 1-7
- Mon-Fri: 8-5
- Sat & Sun: 9-5
- Who: All residents of Umatilla County
- Where: Sanitary Disposal, Transfer Station - 81444 N. HWY 395, Hermiston
- Cash customers receive up to $14 off each ac-ceptable load.
- Free for loads less than 2.5 cubic yards / max 454.5 lbs.
- Tires billed at the regular rate.
Questions? Please call Sanitary Disposal at 541-567-8842
Sponsored by Tom Denchel Ford
Come enjoy a day of fishing at McNary Ponds when many trout will be stocked for this event. All normal fishing regulations are in effect, bring your own fishing pole and gear. An adult must accompany all children. Each fish caught must be reeled in by a child 2-11 years old.
Ages: 2-12 years
HERMISTON RECYCLING EVENT, SATURDAY APRIL 13TH
- When: April 13th from 9-3 PM
- Who: Only residents of Umatilla County
- Where: Umatilla Electric Cooperative Parking Lot
- What: The City of Hermiston is making it convenient to get rid of your old aluminum, appliances, car batteries, computers, concrete, paint, yard debris, tires, and much more...for FREE!!!!
Sponsored by the Simmons Agency
Thousands of filled eggs will be hidden for participants to find Easter eggs in the dark using his/her flashlight. It is advised for parents to stay with their children during the event but allowing them to gather the eggs. Don't forget to show up early and bring your own basket and flashlight.
- Day: Friday, April 19th
- Time: 8:15pm
- Ages: 10 years and under
- Cost: FREE
- Location: Butte Park
"I LOVE MY CITY" COMMUNITY CLEAN UP
- When: April 27 from 9-noon
- Who: All residents are invited
- Where: McKenzie Park
- What: "I LOVE MY CITY" Community Clean up Day! Volunteers needed to keep our City clean. All volunteers must check in first. Lunch provided by the Rotary Club will be provided to all volunteers. Come as a group or by yourself and you will be given an assignment. Bring your own gloves.
The City of Hermiston will host TWO events for this years 4th of July Celebration!
Butte Park Opens at TBA with:
Vendors, Games, Buble Balls, Dunk Tank, Stilt Walkers, Bounce Houses and MORE!!!
Butte Park Events Include:
TBA- All Events
Pool Events Include (must have purchased tickets to attend):
TBA- All Events
Join the Chamber of Commerce for Hermiston's Funfest, held annually on the second Saturday in July. This fun-filled event takes place on Main Street and McKenzie Park.
The festival includes children's activities, exhibits, food booths, vendor booths and live music from local entertainers. The Hermiston Classic Car Club has their annual show at McKenzie park.
Location: Main Street, Hermiston
Come participate or be a spectator of the 14th Annual Takin' it to the Streets 3 on 3 Basketball Tournament in Downtown Hermiston!
With help from the community, this non-city organization and event, has become one of the most popular and largest events in Hermiston that helps raise funds for Hermiston youth sports.
Various activities will be available for the entire family and include:
- Slam Dunk Competition
- 3 Point Shoot-Out
- And of course, the 3 on 3 tournament
Many food and beverage vendors will be onsite, and as always the downtown merchants will be open for you to explore as well.
Hope to see you all there!
For more information, check out their website at http://www.hermiston3on3.org/
Join the Umatilla County Fair and Farm City Pro-Rodeo for their annual events at Eastern Oregon Trade and Event Center (EOTEC) located at 1705 E. Airport Rd, Hermiston.
Join us for this fun, safe Trick or Treat activity sponsored by Rogers Toyota
This year our off-main Street businesses will set up on our Festival Street. Participating businesses on Main will have signs in their windows inviting children to collect treats from them. Follow the specially marked pumpkins that will meander you through Downtown Main Street.
- Time/Location: 3pm-5pm, Festival and Main Street
- Time/Location: 4pm-7pm, Hermiston Community Center
- Thank You to our Sponsor
Hermiston Parks & Recreation is helping to Kick-start your Holiday Shopping by attending our annual multi-vendor Christmas Bazaar featuring photos with Santa (9am-noon). The event is a great opportunity to buy unique gifts in all price ranges in an enjoyable relaxed atmosphere.
- Date: November 30, 2019
- Time: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Photos with Santa: TBA
- Where: Hermiston Community Center, 415 S. Hwy 395
- For more information, call 541-667-5018
- Event sponsored by MLD Services
Pancakes with Santa...sponsored by Rogers Toyota
Come enjoy the Christmas themed Community Center while enjoying a wonderful holiday breakfast with Santa. Breakfast will be pancakes and sausage with delicious toppings you can use to decorate your pancakes. Included with breakfast will be photos with Santa. This will be an experience you and your family will want to attend. Tickets must be purchased in advance at Hermiston Community Center, seats are limited!
- Day: Saturday December TBA
- Time: TBA
- Ticket Prices: .TBA
- Ages 2-15 years / 16 + years
- Family of 4 (2 adults and 2 children with extra children in family at TBA each)
- Location: Hermiston Community Center
- Thank you to our Sponsor, Rogers Toyota
Come join us on Festival Street for our annual Tree Lighting Ceremony! We will have music, hot chocolate and a campfire. Vendors will be on hand with food and holiday treats. Don' miss this fun community event to kick-off your holiday shopping season.
Downtown Businesses will be open for First Thursday of the month Christmas shopping.