1. CALL TO ORDER - 7:00 p.m.
2. MINUTES of the August 9, 2017 regular planning commission meeting.
3. HEARING at or after 7:00pm.
Consider amendments to Title XV Chapter 157 of the Hermiston Code of Ordinances. The proposed amendments are the addition of Section 157.215 which will create a process for designating infill residential properties and amendments to the lot size, setback and lot coverage standards of the R-1, R-2, R-3, R-4 and RR zones.
- Declaration of potential conflict of interest
- Hearing Guidelines
- Open hearing
- Public testimony (people wishing to speak are asked to come to the microphone and state their name and mailing addresses)
- Close hearing
- Findings of Fact
- Action - Motion to Approve
- Recommendation to City Council
4. NEW BUSINESS
- Preliminary Plat- Residential subdivision at 995 W Gettman Road, 4N 28 15 Tax Lot 701
- Action- Motion to Approve
5. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
6. PLANNER COMMENTS AND UNSCHEDULED COMMUNICATIONS
- Planner comments
- Unscheduled communications and general discussion