- Be polite and courteous to the judge, to court personnel, and to those around you.
- Cellular phones, pagers, and other electronic devices should be muted or turned off.
- Suitable attire is required. No shorts, tank tops, or excessively soiled, damaged, or ill-fitting clothing will be allowed in the courtroom.
- Remove hats upon entering the courtroom.
- No smoking, food or drink is allowed in the courtroom.
- Children may be present in the courtroom; however, if they disturb the proceedings, you may be requested to remove them. The Court does not provide child care services.
- Weapons are prohibited in the courtroom.