All fines, fees, and assessments are due and owing the day they are imposed. The following forms of payment are accepted:
- Check or Money Order
- Visa, MasterCard, and Discover credit cards
- Debit card with a Visa or MasterCard symbol
- Online Court Payments can be made here. (external link)
- Sign an installment payment plan: You may sign an installment payment plan at the clerk's window. The installment payment plan adds a $25 setup fee and has an accrual rate of 9% interest to the total amount due.
- You will not be sent a bill or a statement. It is your responsibility to submit payment to the Court on time. Failure to pay a traffic citation may result in the suspension of your driving privileges. Failure to pay on a criminal case may result in a warrant for your arrest.