The Building Department of the City of Hermiston will be disposing of Commercial Blue Prints, in our possession, from years 2006 and older. If you, or your organization, would like to obtain blue prints from Hermiston hotels, apartment buildings, restaurants, retail businesses, churches, etc., please do the following:
- Contact Assistant City Recorder Lilly Alarcon-Strong at 541-667-5004 or at lalarcon-stronghermiston.or.us to inquire about the commercial blue prints you would like to obtain.
- Know the original name, address, and construction date/remodel date of the requested building.
- Have WRITTEN and verifiable proof that you are the current owner/or manager of the requested building (copies will be taken).
- Have a current form of picture identification that matches the written proof of ownership/management to your request (copies will be taken).
- Requests must be made by 5:00pm on June 2nd, 2017.
Blue prints will be released to the requestor if in our possession and ownership/management can be verified.
Please allow up to 10 days for discovery before a second inquiry is made.