2205 N. 1st Place
Hermiston, OR 97838
Phone: (541) 567-5272
Fax: (541) 567-5200
- William Schmittle, Superintendent
- Jerry Jay, Chief Operator
- Donna Phillips, Senior Clerical
- Ron Bert, Laboratory Technician
- Tom Wiley, WW Utility Worker III
- Jim Lund, WW Utility Worker III
- Kent Schnell, WW Utility Worker II
- James Hankinson III, WW Utility Worker I
- Kristopher Fisher, WW Utility Worker I
- Richard Dutcher, WW Utility Worker I
The Recycled Water Facility is a service-oriented department which provides for the collection and treatment of wastewater in a safe, cost effective and courteous manner.
- 2019-24 Capital Improvement Plan (PDF) Includes all planned capital projects for Sewer, Water, and Street Departments.
- Bill Comparison (PDF) See how residential rates in Hermiston stack up against rate payers in other Eastern Oregon cities.
- Customer Service Request This link will allow you to communicate with us if you have questions or concerns about issues that are related to this department. (external link)
- 2009 SDC Fees (PDF)