City of Hermiston Residential/Commercial Fees and Regulations
81444 N. HWY 395
Hermiston, OR 97838
- Monday - Friday, 8AM to 4:30PM.
- Weekends , 9AM to 5PM
- Closed Holidays
City of Hermiston recycling centers are located at:
- 220 W Harper Road near Cost Less Carpet
- 81444 N. HWY 395 at Sanitary Disposal
Permit for Yard Trimmings
Free residential yard trimming disposal permits are available, upon request, at City Hall for residential customers in good standings.
Mechanically Emptied Container: Solid Waste Rate Schedule
1. 35-gallon cart served weekly
|a. Residential and Commercial curb||$11.20 per month|
|b. Walk-in charge||$5.80 per month|
|c. Senior Citizens on a limited income (see Regulation #4, page 2)||$9.25 per month|
2. 90-gallon cart served weekly
|a. Residential curb||$18.80 per month|
|b. Commercial curb||$23.00 per month|
|c. Walk-in charge||$5.80 per month|
3. Commercial loose solid waste
|a. 1½- yard container|
|- once a week pickup||$77.50 per month|
|- each additional weekly pickup||$69.35 per month|
|b. 2-yard container|
|- once a week pickup||$100.80 per month|
|- each additional weekly pickup||$91.00 per month|
|4. Commercial compacted solid waste 1½ times the loose container rate|
|5. Cardboard recycling container||$10.80 per month|
- 1 1/2 yarn and larger containers must be placed on a hard level surface in a location that will prevent container run-away.
- Containers placement must be easily accessible to truck and collector.
- Cart placement must be at curb or roadside.
- Senior Citizens requesting the reduced rate must make application to Sanitary Disposal, Inc. and meet the Oregon State Poverty Income Guidelines.
Be it resolved by the City Council of the City of Hermiston, Oregon, that it is expedient and necessary to install the above charges for solid waste collection services within the City of Hermiston in Accordance with the provisions as outlined in Chapter 50 of the Code Ordinance and rescind Resolution No. 2024.
Resolution No. 2141 shall be effective on February 1st, 2020.
Passed by the Common Council this 13th day of January, 2020.
Approved by the Mayor this 13th day of January, 2020.