180 NE 2nd Street
Hermiston, OR 97838
Phone (541) 567-5521
Fax (541) 567-5530
Emergency On-Call (541) 567-5521
If no answer, call the Hermiston Police Department at (541) 567-5519
- Roy Bicknell, Superintendent
- Alex McCann, Chief Operator
- Sean Basford - Water Utility Worker
- Fernando Cervantes - Water Utility Worker
- Brian Stone - Water Utility Worker
- David Estrada - Water Utility Worker
- Scott Dammeyer - Water Utility Worker
- Jorge Gonzalez - Meter Tech.
To operate the City water system and the regional water system to provide a continuous supply of potable drinking water and industrial water for domestic, commercial and industrial use, as well as water for fire protection, in a safe, efficient and courteous manner.
- 2019-2024 Capital Improvement Plan (PDF) This link outlines all capital projects planned for Water, Sewer, and Street Departments.
- Customer Service Request This link will allow you to communicate with us if you have questions or concerns about issues that are related to this department. (external link)
- Drinking Water Information for Consumers (AWWA) (external link)
- Oregon Health Authority (external link)
- 2009 SDC Fees (PDF)